My quarantine artworks

Hello everyone. So, after a really long time I am writing a blog. Today I want to share with you all some of my artworks I created in this lockdown period. I started taking art classes when I was in class 2 and continued it till class 10. Since then I almost stopped painting because I had to focus on my studies but during this covid vacation I got some time to do a few artworks. Most of my artworks are based on characters from movies because I love watching movies. So lets start.

1. Robin Williams from the movie "Dead Poets Society"

Carpe diem. Seize the day, make your lives extraordinary.

Dead poets society is a beautiful movie. It shows the relationship of a revolutionary teacher with his students and how he tries to make them learn through unconventional yet enjoyable ways. He encouraged them to think freely, to imbibe creativity in their minds and strive to find their own voice.

2. Tom Hanks from the movie "Forrest Gump"

My mama always said “Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.”

Forrest Gump is a very good movie. Tom Hanks won an academy award for his role as Forrest Gump. And when you watch the movie you can appreciate his excellence in acting. Forrest Gump is a kind hearted man with marginal intelligence and the movie revolves round his life and events. You can never get tired of watching this movie again and again.

3. Hugh Laurie from "House M.D"

Everybody lies

House M.D. is a medical drama TV series. Dr House who is an excellent doctor often clashes with his fellow doctors and hospital administration due to his different approach towards any disease. But House with his team always manages to achieve the correct diagnosis and cure his patients. Its fun watching Dr House.

4. Jack Nicholson from "The Shining"
Here's Jonny

The movie The Shining is based on a book by Stephen King. It is a psychological horror movie. Although I am not a fan of horror movies, I liked watching this one.

5. Mandy Moore and Shane West from "A Walk to Remember"

But our love, is like the wind. I can't see it, but I can feel it.

A walk to remember is a movie based on a book by Nicholas Sparks. It will make you happy and you’ll smile because of the beautiful moments between Jamie and Landon but I am sure this movie will also make you cry during some heartbreaking moments.

6. Some coloured patterns

Apart from the movie characters I did these coloured patterns inspired by the artist Josie Lewis. This is like a stressbuster activity and I also enjoy playing with colours so it was fun. Do try it out.

7. My niece

Finally, I tried to draw my little niece. I love our little girl and she is my favorite. Doing it filled my heart with joy and when it was complete I was very happy. This is undoubtedly my favorite sketch.  

Thus, these were some of the artworks I did during the quarantine period. I hope you liked it and do watch the movies if you haven’t. I will try to do more of such artworks and keep you updated. Till then, do let me know which ones you liked. Thank you for reading.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fear is a great motivator

My experience of attending a health camp

In sickness and health